Become a Student
It’s easy to become a student! All you need is a desire to improve your basic reading skills or to complete your GED.
- You must be an adult student, age 18 or older.
- Call Project Learn at 216.621.9483 to sign up for orientation.
- Attend orientation: a nine-hour session over three days.
- Take all required assessments and learn what it is like to be in a classroom.
- On the last day of orientation (based on the results of your assessments), you will be assigned to One-to-One Tutoring, Basic Skills class, Pre-GED class, or the GED program.
- Tutoring is two weekly 90-minute sessions.
- Basic Skills classes meet twice per week for two hours each day.
- Pre-GED classes meet twice per week for three hours per day.
GED classes meet four times per week for two hours each day.
To sign up for an orientation session or to get more information call 216-621-9483.